ISO 29990:2010 Certified

Future Learning joins hands with the National Skill Development Corporation
Future Learning, under the aegis of a newly incorporated company, Future Sharp Skills Limited, joined hands with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to achieve the aim of training seven million Indians in varied industries in the services sector during the next ten years. The two partners have earmarked Rs.58 crore for the next ten years for the joint venture, to be named Future Sharp.

While Future Sharp Skills Limited will hold 73 per cent stake in the joint venture, NSDC will hold the remaining 27 per cent stake. “The joint venture will train seven million Indians in different skill areas in the next ten years. The thrust of the project is towards skill development,” said Future Sharp COO, Goutam Roy. Training will focus on entrepreneurship, carpentry, electrician, beautician, plumbing, hospitality, organised retail and media and entertainment